What To Expect:
From classics to familiar favorites, the right music can make a wedding memorable. And nothing creates a mood like the beautiful sound of a violin. Add another violin, a viola, and the rich bass of a cello, and you have a string quartet.
- Our quartet's repertoire includes classics which are perfectly suited for formal ceremonies, as well as music from movies, musicals, and the like for receptions.
- Even fiddle and gypsy music is not beyond the scope of our soloists when we stroll from table-to-table during the dinner.
- Our customers have been delighted with our performance. Our business is firmly built on referrals. We've played for three brides from the same family over the past few years.
- For the ceremony we play a thirty-minute prelude before the actual wedding begins, as the guests are arriving, music for the seating of the mothers, and the bridal processional. During the ceremony, we perform selections of music that are discussed with the customers in advance.
- Often a harp, a trumpet or a vocalist have augmented the ensemble.